- Bring KSAU-HS national and international recognition by continuously enhancing academic programs that create highly competent healthcare professionals and engaged citizens.
- Strengthen health sciences research and scholarly activities that are nationally relevant and internationally competitive.
- Create and facilitate university-wide involvement in services that promote community health and engage in social responsibility.
- Enhance the internal quality assurance system to ensure the sustainability of quality assurance processes and achieve the required accreditation in a timely manner.
- Attract, recruit, and retain highly qualified faculty and other personnel, and provide opportunities for professional enhancement.
- Consolidate the integrations of Medical Cities, the University, and the Research Center to reach the status of a unified health system.
- Fortify the financial foundation of the university.
- Foster administrative performance that facilitates timely decision-making and efficiency at all levels of the institution.
- Enrich the quality of campus life and sense of community.