The University faculty, staff and students are committed to the following values:
- High Ethical Standards: demonstration of the highest ethical standards, integrity, accountability, and professionalism in all of their conducts.
- Leadership and Teamwork: enhancement of leadership skills and individual responsibility in an interdisciplinary teamwork atmosphere.
- High Quality: commitment to the highest standards of quality in education, research, healthcare services and administration.
- Relevance: responsive to the needs of our community through addressing priority health problems.
- Respect and Culture Sensitivity: treatment of others with respect and dignity, honoring community culture and traditions.
- Creativity: encouraging the development of innovative ideas in education, research, healthcare and administration.