To be creative and innovative in developing institutional strategies and improving quality standards to achieve excellence in health professions education that fulfil the University mission.
Strategic Goals (2018 – 2021)
The Development and Quality Management Affairs has the following strategic goals:
- Ensure and monitor institutional quality assurance operations.
- Provide leadership in bylaws development and institutional organization and governance.
- Provide guidance and oversight of KSAU-HS Strategic Planning process
- Conduct continuous improvement efforts to enhance KSAU-HS recognition and global ranking
- Establish KSAU-HS Institutional Advancement to diversify funding streams
- Support KSAU-HS efforts to improve efficiency through automation of processes and data