- KSAU-HS President Award for Excellence for the Academic Year 2016/2017
- KSAU-HS President Award for Excellence for the Academic Year 2017/2018
King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences (KSAU-HS) is keen to encourage excellence and promote active university educational trends among all employees, faculty members, student, and administrative staff. The idea of the awards is to be launched in the context of directing the university towards establishing a culture of excellence, and to spread the concept of quality throughout the university, together with the aim of achieving top standards in higher education.
The President’s Awards at KSAU-HS are annual awards given at the university level, according to specific conditions compatible with the concepts of quality and excellence. Accurate criteria are subject to the granting of the awards when evaluating candidates in various stages of the filtration. KSAU-HS, represented by the Development and Quality Management Affairs is keen on various levels to anticipate all possibilities to cope with the level of the hopes and aspirations to achieve the desired goals. The Awards are sponsored by H.E President, KSAU-HS under the direct supervision of the Vice President for Development and Quality Management Affairs.
To support the university in achieving excellence and recognition in learning and teaching nationally and internationally
To identify and encourage Academicians to create a learning environment that promotes high quality standards.
- Inspire positive competition among KSAU-HS employees and faculty members to trigger creativity and excellence in performance.
- Motivate colleges, departments, and units to enhance academic performance and community services.
- Encourage academic creativity among the members of KSAU-HS to ensure development that suits the university and its community.