University Central Curriculum Committee
The committee formation order is approved by the UC. It is chaired by one of the Vice Presidents with memberships from different health specialties, colleges, and educationalist. It has a two-year term. The minutes of the committee meetings are approved by University President and major resolutions are presented to the UC.
Charges of the committee
- To set-up polices for program and course approval processes.
- To recommend the approval of new programs to the UC.
- To recommend the approval of major changes in academic programs to the UC.
- To approve minor changes recommended by colleges’ curriculum committees and councils.
- To ensure that programs are prepared based on the most updated NCAAA format.
- To create guidelines for annual program report.