University Academic Board
The University Academic Board aims to enhance communication at the academic level.
University Academic Board formation
The University Academic Board consists of:
- University President (Chairman)
- Vice Presidents
- Assistant Vice Presidents
- Executive Director, KAIMRC
In the absence of the Chairman, the board is chaired by the most Senior Vice President.
Roles of the University Academic Board
- To review academic proposals, strategic initiatives, bylaws proposals, and align them to the overall University mission and Strategic Plan.
- To review and provide advice in matters related to academic policies at the University.
- To review and provide advice for strategies related to academic processes.
- To ensure high outcomes related to learning, teaching, and research.
- To ensure the alignment between KAIMRC and different colleges and deanships.
- To review and provide advice regarding plans related to training and scholarships.
- To review and provide advice regarding plans for the University extracurricular activities.
- To anticipate emerging issues and opportunities, and exercise initiative in response.
- To provide advice to academic related matters submitted by the members of the board.