Scope of the Governance & Organization Document
Governance is a multi-level concept including several different bodies and processes with different decision making function. It works to coordinate the relation between governing bodies and authorities with the institutional organization. This governance and organization document includes, but not limited to the following:
- Description of the effective development of the institution in the interest of its students, faculty, and the communities it serves.
- Fulfillment of the requirement of regulating bodies.
- Description of the role of the governing body.
- Description of integrity, ethical behavior, accountability and transparency throughout KSAU-HS.
- The organizational structure of KSAU-HS.