KSAU-HS Mission, Vision, & Core Values
Mission: KSAU-HS provides high quality health sciences education, health-related research, and community services that promote the health of society.
Vision: To achieve global leadership in health professions education with commitment to excellence in research, patient care, and community service.
Core Values: Having respect for societal values, the University leadership, faculty, staff, and students hold the following values:
- Ethical behavior: honesty, responsibility, respect, fairness and compassion
- Teamwork: collaboration and cooperation
- Accountability: fulfilling duty
- Transparency: acting with clarity
- Excellence: commitment to quality, innovation and creativity